TERMS & CONDITIONS
· (NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE AFTER 7 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ITEM IS RECEIVED)
· IF BUYER WANTS TO RETURN FOR EXCHANGE OR REFUND, MUST CONTACT US WITHIN 7 DAYS AFTER ITEM RECEIVED AND MUST PAY ALL SHIPPING FOR ANY RETURN OR REFUND ITEM BACK TO US.
· ALL SALES ARE FINAL!! By buying the item, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
· Professional mechanic are recommended for installation.
· ALL SALES ARE FINAL, ITEM SOLD " AS IS "
· All items are for off-road and race only.
· Buyer resumes all responsibility to check with all legal restrictions. Buyer assumes all risk and liability arising from unloading, discharge, storage, handling and use of the products listed herein, including risks of damage resulting from use of such products either alone or in combination with other substances. Purchase of this product is an agreement by the purchaser/user to hold all sellers and manufacturers harmless of all liabilities or damages. The purchaser/user assumes all responsibility for the use or misuse of this product. Terms subject to change without notice
• In the event of an incorrect price listed our site due to typographical error, 360infiniteusa.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
•360infiniteusa.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed.
Department of Transportation's Law
• All modifications, except those that are exempt, have been designed and are intended for off-road use only.
• These components are legal in California for racing vehicles only, which may never be used in City streets or Public highways.
• Federal and many state laws prohibit the removal, modification, or rendering inoperable of any device or element of design affecting vehicle emission or safety in a vehicle used on public highways.
• Violation of such laws may subject the owner or user to a fine or penalty. Installation of this part may void the warranty coverage, if any, on your vehicle.
• User/Buyer assumes all costs and risks associated with any aftermarket parts.
• It is the User/Buyer's responsibility to know their local City and State Laws.
Labor costs incurred by the removal and replacement of a 360infiniteusa.com product, while performing warranty work, will be the responsibility of the vehicle owner. In no case does the obligation of 360infiniteusa.com. exceed the original purchase price of the product as indicated on the original bill of sale. Warranty coverage applies only to the 360infiniteusa.com, Inc product which shall be covered of the original vehicle it was installed upon, to the original purchaser.